Monday, October 17, 2011

Wannabe Townie




Ahem, well hello there. The sabbatical is over.

I'm back.

For now.

But, have you ever pretended to be a local? That's actually one of my hobbies.

Oxford has been the most complicated town to conquer yet. They range from ultimate hipster to ultimate srastitutes and then just somewhere in the middle.

But, I want to be a townie because I want to claim this beautiful place as my own. I want to look at the St. Peter's pumpkin patch and have memories.

So, while I may not have romped there as a wee toddler, I embarrassingly romped there as a Senior in college. Right beside a family with an infant.

Do as the Romans do right?
Regardless, you cannot deny this fall time beauty.

Happy fall y'all! (tis my favorite season!!!!)

By the way--waving a big camera in the air totes made me look like I lived there. Good thing I am getting some things right.


No comments:

Post a Comment